It is our policy to respond to clear notices of alleged copyright infringement. This page describes the information that should be present in these notices.
Regardless of whether we may be liable for such infringement under local country law or United States law, our response to these notices may include, removing or disabling access to material claimed to be the subject of infringing activity and/or terminating subscribers. If we remove or disable access in response to such a notice, we will make a good-faith attempt to contact the owner or administrator of the affected site or content so that they may make a counter notification. We may also document notices of alleged infringement on which we act. As with all legal notices, a copy of the notice may be sent to one or more third parties who may make it available to the public.
Please note that you may be liable for damages (including costs and attorneys’ fees) if you materially misrepresent that a product or activity is infringing your copyrights. If you are a copyright owner or an agent thereof and believe that any file or other content or link infringes upon your copyrights, you may submit a notification pursuant to the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DMCA”) by providing our Copyright Agent with the following information in writing (see 17 U.S.C 512(c)(3) which is incorporated by reference):
(i) An electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed;
(ii) Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or, if multiple copyrighted works at a single online site are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works at that site;
(iii) Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled and information reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider to locate the material;
(iv) Information reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider to contact you, such as an address, telephone number, and, if available, an electronic mail;
(v) A statement that you have a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and
(vi) A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that you are authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
You acknowledge that if you fail to comply with all of the requirements of this Section 5(D), your DMCA notice may not be valid.
In some instances and where feasible one may supply a counter-notification as indicated on the form below. The administrator of an affected site or the provider of affected content may make a counter notification pursuant to sections 512(g)(2) and (3) of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act. When we receive a counter notification, we may reinstate the material in question.
Here is a DMCA form you may use for efficiency:
1. Identify in sufficient detail the copyrighted work that you believe has been infringed upon (for example, “The copyrighted work at issue is the text that appears on http://www.samplewebsite.com/sample_page.html”) or other information sufficient to specify the copyrighted work being infringed (for example, “The copyrighted work at issue is the “ABC Guide” by John Doe, published by Jones Publishing, ISBN #0123456789″).
2. Identify the material that you claim is infringing the copyrighted work listed in item #1 above.
FOR WEB OR INTERNET SEARCH, YOU MUST IDENTIFY EACH SEARCH RESULT THAT DIRECTLY LINKS TO A WEB PAGE OR FILE THAT ALLEGEDLY CONTAINS INFRINGING MATERIAL. This requires you to provide (a) the search query that you used, and (b) the URL for each allegedly infringing search result.
If you are sending a large number of URLs in one removal Request, please also send an electronic copy of the notice to Desiseries.su [at] gmail [dot] com 3. Provide information reasonably sufficient to permit Desiseries.su to contact you (email address is preferred).
4. Provide information, if possible, sufficient to permit Desiseries.su to notify the owner/administrator of the allegedly infringing webpage or other content (email address is preferred).
5. Include the following statement: “I have a good faith belief that use of the copyrighted materials described above as allegedly infringing is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.”
6. Include the following statement: “I swear, under penalty of perjury, that the information in the notification is accurate and that I am the copyright owner or am authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.”
7. Sign the paper.
The administrator of an affected site or the provider of affected content may make a counter notification pursuant to sections 512(g)(2) and (3) of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act. When we receive a counter notification, we may reinstate the material in question.
To file a counter notification with us, you must provide a written communication (by fax or regular mail or by email) that sets forth the items specified below. Please note that you will be liable for damages (including costs and attorneys’ fees) if you materially misrepresent that a product or activity is not infringing the copyrights of others. Accordingly, if you are not sure whether certain material infringes the copyrights of others, we suggest that you first contact an attorney.
To expedite our ability to process your counter notification, please use the following format (including section numbers):
1. Identify the specific URLs or other unique identifying information of material that Desiseries.su has removed or to which Desiseries.su has disabled access.
2. Provide your name, address, telephone number, email address, and a statement that you consent to the jurisdiction of Federal District Court for the judicial district in which your address is located (or San Francisco County, California if your address is outside of the United States), and that you will accept service of process from the person who provided notification under subsection (c)(1)(C) or an agent of such person.
3. Include the following statement: “I swear, under penalty of perjury, that I have a good faith belief that each search result, message, or other item of content identified above was removed or disabled as a result of a mistake or misidentification of the material to be removed or disabled, or that the material identified by the complainant has been removed or disabled at the URL identified and will no longer be shown.”
4. Sign the paper.
5. Send the email at Desiseries.su [at] gmail [dot] com
In appropriate circumstances, Desiseries.su will terminate/suspend user account of repeat infringers. If you believe that an account holder or subscriber is a repeat infringer, please follow the instructions above to contact Desiseries.su and provide information sufficient for us to verify that the account holder or subscriber is a repeat infringer.